As part of the Meta family of apps, Facebook and Instagram are two of the go-to platforms for online marketers and advertising spend. This one-day course will cover paid strategies across both channels.
The session has been especially designed for practitioners already managing paid campaigns across Facebook, Instagram and Messenger but looking to learn advanced techniques to improve brand awareness and drive performance. A large section of the training will be spent in-platform, where you’ll be given tasks to choose the appropriate set-up based on requirements for a media plan.
Our Facebook Advanced: Media Buying course is available as a private training session that can be delivered via Virtual Classroom or at a location of your choice in Australia.
If you’re looking for a Facebook campaign strategy training session, then this Media Buying training course is ideal. However, if you’re responsible for managing campaigns end to end, then we’d recommend taking this course and the Facebook Ads: Media Planning training course together.
Who should attend:
This course is ideal if you’re already planning or running Facebook advertising campaigns, and want to learn how to set up and optimize campaigns to improve brand awareness and drive performance. However, if you’re completely new to Facebook Advertising, you might want to start with our Introduction to Facebook Advertising course.
What you'll learn:
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Differentiate between different ways to buy media on Meta
- Develop paid media campaigns and measurement solutions aligned to business goals
- Investigate tracking solutions: Facebook pixel, CAPI, SDK, and offline conversions
- Design and set up campaigns that are optimized to improve performance
- Build reports and recommend optimization based on data
- The different business manager functions
- Facebook policies and what to be aware of
- Brand safety considerations
- Different buying options on Facebook
- Setting up a Reach and Frequency campaign, and knowing when to use it
- How the auction works and what to avoid
- Advanced Core, Custom and Lookalike audience build
- Audience overlap and how to avoid it
- Creating rules for audience overlap
- Best practice for audience targeting
- Identify the pixel, events, CAPI and custom conversions
- SDK and offline conversion integration
- Campaign structure best practice
- Set up recommendations based on a business or client brief
- How to optimize campaigns based on business and paid media objective
- Export and analyze ad reports
- Determine how to optimize campaigns based on data signals
- Writing paid social insights