As part of Meta, Facebook and Instagram are two of the most critical platforms for online advertising. On this course, you’ll explore the Facebook Ads platform’s key elements and learn how to deliver winning paid social media strategies across both channels.
During the session, our expert practitioners will focus on helping you hone practical skills you can utilize as soon as you leave the course. We’ll start by giving a general overview of how Facebook Advertising works and the difference between organic vs. paid social.
As the day goes on, you’ll learn about the importance of choosing an advertising objective, and how ads are created, targeted and delivered on Facebook Ads Manager. By the end of the session, you’ll have learned how to build a target audience using data signals and design thumb-stopping creative that engages users. Our aim is to get you up to date on best practice when it comes to engaging users on the many placement options available across both platforms.
Our Introduction to Facebook Advertising course is available as a private training session that can be delivered via Virtual Classroom or at a location of your choice in Australia.
Who should attend:
If you want to learn how to use and set up your own Facebook advertising campaigns to market your business, then this course is for you. You may be a business owner or a professional in a digital, marketing or PR role.
What you'll learn:
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain how Facebook advertising can help you market your business
- Demonstrate how business manager operates, including identifying the Facebook pixel
- Construct the Facebook campaign within Facebook Ads Manager, including structure and best practice
- Design and build effective ads
- Use Ads Manager to understand campaign performance
- Facebook family of apps
- Advertising overview
- Organic vs. paid
- Boosting a post vs. Facebook Ads Manager
- Considerations for boosting posts
- Ad auction and delivery overview
- Campaign structure and set-up
- How to determine your campaign objective
- Setting budgets and bids (advantage campaign budget)
- Introduction to Saved, Custom and Lookalike audiences
- Advantage+ placements vs. Manual
- Facebook formats and when to use them
- Building thumb-stopping ads for your business
- Ad creative best practice
- Case studies and success stories relevant to your business
- Pixel: what it is and how to use it
- Introduction to Conversions API
- How to use Ads Manager to understand campaign performance
- Different metrics and what they mean