With one billion monthly active users, TikTok has taken the world by storm. This one-day course focuses on teaching you everything you need to know to grow your following and nurture your community on the platform.
We’ll cover the key fundamentals behind organic and paid social media activity and advertising before exploring TikTok best practice – including everything from creative strategy for brand impact to running paid ads to drive consideration and conversion.
You’ll leave the session with the confidence and necessary skills to use the platform, engage your target audiences and set your business up for social media success.
Our TikTok Marketing course is available as a private training session that can be delivered via Virtual Classroom or at a location of your choice in Australia.
Who should attend:
This TikTok course has been designed for social media practitioners who are considering using the platform as part of their social media strategy.
What you'll learn:
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain how TikTok ties into your broader social media marketing strategy
- Design engaging strategies on TikTok
- Develop partnerships with Creators
- Construct paid campaigns to build awareness and drive performance
- Measure the success of your TikTok organic and paid activity
- Current key stats
- TikTok’s algorithm
- TikTok product features
- Audience statistics and behavior
- How TikTok ties into your broader social media marketing strategy
- How to use the platform and its features
- Posting videos on TikTok: What to consider
- Setting goals and objectives
- The strategic role of TikTok
- Posting frequency
- Trend jacking
- Building and nurturing a community
- Leveraging TikTok creators
- Case studies and success stories
- Advertising overview
- How to use Ads Manager
- Building practices
- Campaign structure
- Determine the appropriate audience
- Budgets and bidding
- Ad types and placements
- Case studies
- Analyzing performance in Ads Manager
- Metrics that matter