Test and learn is a brilliant way to work with new technologies whilst figuring out what works for your brand and team. But it’s easy to get lost in your experiments and lose your team along the way.
In this half-day lab, we’ll spend time together reviewing what it means to have a test and learn culture, where you fail fast and learn quickly. We’ll give you a framework to follow so that you can align your colleagues behind it for easy understanding.
We’ll then design some experiments and align them with the framework, so you can take them back to your day job. Once we’re set with the framework and experiment, we’ll talk about organizational change, understanding the impact that change has on people, and then exploring how you can manage change yourself.
The lab finishes with us designing communication and training plans that will bring people along with us on the change. Your colleagues will feel supported, making buy-in that bit easier.
This AI Experiments: Strategy & Tactics course is available as a private training session that can be delivered via Virtual Classroom, or at a location of your choice in South Africa.
Who should attend:
This course is ideal for SMB owners performing their own marketing, senior marketing professionals, and senior business leaders, such as those working in sales.
What you'll learn:
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Communicate the benefits of a test and learn culture
- Design an experiment for GenAI
- Get into the mind of someone who is experiencing change
- Use change frameworks to help mitigate the risk of change failing
- Map the change; decide who owns what, and what success will look like
- Design a communication and training plan for your colleagues
This lab is for people who already know the basics. If you don't, you could get left behind. You might benefit from taking our GenAI for Marketers: Fundamentals course first.
- The benefits of a test and learn culture
- Build, measure, learn framework
- Designing an experiment
- Understanding change
- Adapting results for different products and segments
- Using personas in your prompts
- Evaluating the performance of your prompts