In the ever-changing business world, effective and innovative approaches are what defines successful stakeholder management.
This course covers the best approaches for building self-awareness, creating your personal brand, influencing with impact, powerful communication, and identity and effective assertiveness.
Facilitated by experts in behavioral change, who also have extensive experience leading organizations, the session will get you looking at the latest approaches taken by some of the world's top businesses, as well as insights from the best global business schools. You'll leave with a toolkit that will help you apply the skills you've learned straight away.
This Excellence in Stakeholder Management course is available as a private training session that can be delivered via Virtual Classroom or at a location of your choice in South Africa.
Who should attend:
If you’re a leader or team member who understands how critical it is to get stakeholder management just right, then this course is for you.
What you'll learn:
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Better understand yourself, and how to build up your own personal brand
- Utilize strategies for influencing
- Captivate audiences with powerful storytelling
- Dig into neurolinguistic programming to reframe beliefs
- Take home a toolkit with all the skills you've learned
- Exploring current thinking and beliefs, and the key learning outcomes you're seeking from the session
- Deep-dive into self-awareness
- Owning your strengths
- Identifying your values
- Discovering purpose
- Creating your new story about you
- Your elevator pitch
- The psychology of influence
- The seven strategies of influence
- Situational awareness
- Securing agreement, active listening, and establishing common ground
- Stakeholder mapping
- Voice skills, physiology and presence
- Creating 'wow moments', humor, and making presentations multi-sensory
- Using neurolinguistic programming to reframe and build anchor states
- Overcoming limiting beliefs
- The PAC model of identity and interactions
- Transferal of your learning and a new toolkit of skills to the workplace