In a world which is speeding up, with global competition, daily disruption, and blurred work: leisure boundaries, leaders and managers alike are under more pressure than they have ever been before.
On this course, you’ll discover and explore tools and techniques which will enable you to not only survive, but thrive under the increasing pressures exerted in the digital workplace. You’ll walk-away with a kitbag of tools and behavioral approaches which will help you and your team to manage and bounce back from daily challenges.
The course is facilitated by experts in behavioral change and resilience who have extensive experience as c-suite leaders in business. They’ll draw on leading-edge research and the latest behavioral science to provide a highly experiential course that will inspire profound leadership development.
This Resilience for the Digital Age course is available as a private training session that can be delivered via Virtual Classroom or at a location of your choice in Australia.
Who should attend:
If you’re a leader, senior manager or part of a leadership team, and are serious about making the changes required so that you and your business can thrive and grow in the digital age, then this course is for you.
What you'll learn:
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Develop resilience, self-awareness and an authentic leadership style that drives success in a constantly revolutionizing digital world
- Understand what drives and damages your own and your organization’s resilience
- Understand how to sustain your strength and leadership in challenging times
- Understand how to promote and protect resilience in your team
- Use tools to build, ingrain and maintain personal and organizational resilience in a VUCA world
- What does resilience mean to you?
- Famous and impactful perspectives
- New world: new pressures – managing self and other in a world which is always-on, with stretched workforces, disruption, competition, comparison and constant digital revolution
- Patterns of resistance: resistance vs. recovery vs. transformation
- A prerequisite in a VUCA world
- Complete your Resilience Dashboard
- The effects of stress on you
- Your current coping methods
- The impact of the fourth industrial revolution
- Origins: The fight / flight mechanism
- Psychological stress and understanding psychological needs: belonging, worthiness, position, control…
- Gaining perspective
- Developing emotional intelligence
- Purpose and values
- Growing connections
- Managing energy
- Reflect on your personal learning
- Create your kitbag for developing and maintaining resilience in a constantly revolutionizing digital marketplace
- Benefit from the diverse knowledge, skills and behaviors of other course participants and solve your real-life digital resilience challenges using team coaching