Revolutionizing your approach to day-to-day negotiations and working on your influencing skills is a sure-fire way of acheiving success in your organization.
This course will focus on help you master all the tools you need for effective negotiation and influence. Our facilitators have extensive, c-suite level experience in their own careers, and will detail the latest approaches used by global businesses as well as insights from top business schools to provide a toolkit for your success.
This Excellence in Negotiation & Influence in the Digital Age course is available as a private training session that can be delivered via Virtual Classroom or at a location of your choice in the US.
Who should attend:
If you’re a leader or team member who wants develop their negotiation and influencing skills, then this course is for you.
What you'll learn:
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Better understand your current negotiation and influence strengths, gaps and opportunities
- Overcome current and common negotiation de-railers
- Utilize powerful sales storytelling, sales and communication techniques
- Implement negotiation techniques from the world's best organizations and understand the leading negotiation models
- Take home a new toolkit for sales success
- An assessment of where you are now - your current approach to negotiation and your successes/challenges/gaps
- Deep-dive into the psychology of negotiation, including examining the seven principles of influence
- Investigating your self-awareness
- Best practices and tips from tech giants, digital media, banks and hostage negotiators
- Tailoring these tips to your organization, and see how these will help super-charge your current practice
- Group activity - practicing these skills
- The dark arts and frameworks of negotiation
- Group activity to discuss how to apply this learning
- Continuing to build your own company negotiation model
- Tips from tech giants, digital media, banks and hostage negotiators
- Leveraging the world's most successful sales models and processes
- Transferal of your learning and a new toolkit of skills to the workplace