In our complex and pressurized world, wellbeing can't be left to chance. What's more, greater wellbeing has been linked to higher levels of productivity.
This course will give delegates the skills, tools and first-hand experience of how to build both wellbeing and productivity. It integrates cutting-edge science with insights and practice from the world's top organizations to enable you to take charge of your wellbeing.
Facilitated by experts in behavioral change, who also have extensive experience as c-suite leaders in business, the session will inspire you to continue your own development and succeed in your career.
This Maximising Wellbeing and Productivity course is available as a private training session that can be delivered via Virtual Classroom or at a location of your choice in the US.
Who should attend:
If you’re a leader or team member who is aware of the crucial importance of both wellbeing and productivity in thriving businesses, then this course is for you. You'll gain and maintain your personal wellbeing as well as learn techniques and approaches that will embed it within your team and organisation.
What you'll learn:
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Enjoy enhanced wellbeing
- Use new knowledge of what drives and damages your own and your organisation's wellbeing
- Utilise a kitbag of tools to build, ingrain and maintain personal and organisational wellbeing in a complex world
- Understand the 7 elements of wellbeing, based on the latest neuro and management science
- Health, energy and longevity
- Work, personal success and achievement
- Shaping your experience
- Learn your strengths and areas for development on your own wellbeing dashboard
- Opportunities and development areas for your team
- Benefitting the organisation
- Creating mindset - so your brain helps you
- Integration actions into your everyday working life (despite a relentless to-do list)
- Shaping the organisation
- Aligning wellbeing and productivity
- Learnings from the world's top organisations
- Integrating your learnings into your everyday experience and back into your organisation