Adobe XD is used to design and prototype user experience for various platforms such as web, mobile and apps.
On this course, we’ll teach you the ins and outs of the platform so that you can turn concepts into designs that can be tested, evaluated and shared with stakeholders.
We’ll take you through the interface while designing a series of mobile app screens. You’ll be applying your new skills while gaining the knowledge and confidence needed to build a successful user experience across multiple devices.
Our Adobe XD Kickstarter course is available as a private training session that can be delivered via Virtual Classroom or at a location of your choice in the US.
Who should attend:
This course is ideal for those looking to design mobile, web and other screen-based interfaces. Due to its cleverly designed interface and powerful functions, everyone can master Adobe XD within a few hours – no exception.
What you'll learn:
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Use Adobe XD to design, prototype and test interface solutions for various devices and platforms
- Build design systems swiftly to manage assets and ensure effective use within your team
- Share designs with the shareholder for feedback and prepare for developer hand-off
- Design multimodal interfaces that offer user input via voice, touch, keyboard and game controller
- Create more immersive applications with auto animate
- Design systems
- Invite to edit
- Stakeholder feedback
- Developer hand-off