Discover the key to development, advance your career, and prepare for the Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer certification.
- Applying site reliability engineering principles
- Optimising service performance
- Implementing service monitoring strategies
- Building and implementing CI / CD pipelines
- Managing service incidents
- 3+ years’ industry experience
- 1+ years using Google Cloud
At Jellyfish, we facilitate the delivery of Google Cloud courses which provide the Cloud skills you need to pass Google’s certification exams.
Once you’ve completed the necessary learning, or are happy that you have the required knowledge, skills and experience, you’ll be ready to register for Google's Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer exam. .
Length: 2 hours
Registration fee: $200 (plus tax where applicable)
Exam format: Multiple choice and multiple select, taken remotely or in-person at a test centre. Locate a test centre near you.
Exam Delivery Method:
a. Take the online-proctored exam from a remote location, review the online testing requirements.
b. Take the onsite-proctored exam at a testing centre, locate a test centre near you.
Recommended experience: 3+ years of industry experience including 1+ years designing and managing solutions using GCP.