Our Amazon Advertising & Marketing course features a curated list of topics that both Jellyfish and Amazon consider essential for understanding the platform from an advertising perspective.
During the session, you’ll explore the three main types of ad formats on Amazon (Sponsored Brand, Sponsored Products & Sponsored Display) and discover how each can play a role in your wider marketing strategy.
You’ll also get to grips with the array of display opportunities on the platform, which you’ll be able to use when it comes to choosing how to advertise your products.
By the end of the course, you’ll have learned exactly how Amazon fits into the wider marketing landscape and will have built your very first campaign. You’ll leave with the skills and confidence you need to start advertising on the platform – whether for your personal business ventures or the organization you work for.
Our Amazon Advertising & Marketing course is delivered via Virtual Classroom. We also offer it as a private training session that can be delivered virtually or at a location of your choice in the US.
Who should attend:
This Amazon marketing course is aimed at professionals looking to improve their understanding of Sponsored Ads and the Amazon landscape. Whether you’ve just started advertising on the platform or are looking at ways to diversify your marketing, this course will equip you with the necessary tools to efficiently market your products.
What you'll learn:
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Start selling your products on Amazon
- Promote your products using the right formats and advertising strategies
- Choose the correct targeting features for each ad format to ensure you efficiently capture relevant audiences
- Determine the success of your campaigns via detailed reports
- Amazon landscape
- Introduction to sponsored ads
- What are sponsored products?
- Automatic targeting features
- Manual targeting features
- What are sponsored brands?
- Ad formats
- What are sponsored display ads?
- Creative requirements
- Product targeting
- Views remarketing