For many brands, digital marketing is synonymous with short-term performance, but digital platforms are also powerful as part of a longer term brand communication strategy, essential for sustained business growth.
Today’s marketers have to understand how to use digital platforms to help grow their brands. This comprehensive one-day course is designed to help marketers utilize today’s digital ecosystems and develop a brand-led strategy that will power a brand’s performance for years to come.
During the session, we’ll cover everything from the basics of brand strategy, objective setting and media planning to creative execution and measurement. We’ll apply the fundamental principles of marketing effectiveness to today’s digital platform world every step of the way.
Our Brand Building in the Platform World course is available as a private training session that can be delivered via Virtual Classroom or at a location of your choice in the US.
Who should attend:
Anybody with an interest in using digital platforms to drive their brand’s growth will benefit from this training experience. You may be a brand manager developing a digital strategy for the first time, or an experienced digital marketer looking to apply your skills to brand campaigns.
What you'll learn:
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the importance of brand strategy and make a business case internally for brand-led digital campaigns
- Identify the principles of marketing effectiveness and apply these through your creative across multiple platforms e.g. Google and YouTube, TikTok, Meta, LinkedIn
- Set objectives and devise a media plan for brand campaigns
- Understand how to reach and target your key audience segments across a range of digital platforms
- Identify and implement appropriate measurement frameworks for brand marketing across a range of platforms
- What is 'brand'?
- Why it matters
- How brands grow
- What is it, and what are the ingredients?
- Who is our audience: Segmentation + targeting
- How to position your brand
- Developing a brand platform
- Brand codes and creative integration
- Principles of effective creativity
- Cross-platform creativity: how these principles come to life in-platform
- Inspiring examples of brand-building creativity
- Media objectives
- Budget setting
- Building out buying audiences
- Role for channels and platforms
- Building a media plan
- Effectiveness frameworks advertising
- Metrics and methodologies
- Common pitfalls
- Building measurement dashboards