From creating placements to generating ad tags, this course will ensure you know how to make best use of Campaign Manager 360 to achieve your business objectives.
During the session, we’ll discuss frequency capping, ad priority, creative rotation and sequential messaging, as well as how to implement third-party tags into your campaigns.
You’ll learn about the importance of capturing your first-party data via CM360 Custom Floodlight Variables and how to leverage your website activities to create custom audiences.
Our Campaign Manager 360 Best Practices course is delivered via Virtual Classroom. We also offer it as a private training session that can be delivered virtually or at a location of your choice in the US.
Who should attend:
This course is suitable for technology managers and ad ops teams who want to improve their trafficking and operation skills. You might be working with third-party partners (brand study, DMP, etc.) and want to adopt the right process for deploying their tracking.
What you'll learn:
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Create and update the most complex display campaigns
- Leverage all tracking capabilities (impression, click, redirect, event tags)
- Improve your trafficking efficiency
- Identify the process when implementing third-party pixels and trackers for your campaigns
- Leverage the most advanced Campaign Manager 360 functions
- Troubleshoot skills in order to be the most reactive when fixing an issue
- GMP stack recap
- GMP integrations: GA4, Studio, DV360, GTM, SA360, and Ads Data Hub
- Other integrations: Twitter, app tracking, brand safety partners
- Custom integrations via the CM360 APIs
- Equivalence from one side to the other
- Jargon Buster
- Floodlight tags recap
- Parent / child advertiser relationship
- Default dynamic tags
- Publisher dynamic tags
- Bulk edit
- Export / import in CM360
- Ad scheduling
- Frequency shipping
- Ad priority
- Custom views
- Introduction to CM360 audience segmentation
- A / B testing: Creative messaging & landing pages
- Brand lift studies
- Recap on CM360 verification
- CM360 post-impression ad-blocking
- %e, %c, and %k macros
- Macros practical exercise