Modern marketing means delivering the right message at the right moment to the right audience.
Our two-day course will kick-start or consolidate your digital marketing knowledge so you can gain new skills, reach your audience online and navigate the ever-changing world of digital marketing.
During the session, you'll immerse yourself in the digital marketing industry and explore theoretical and strategic approaches to digital marketing. We’ll also provide practical insights into the leading digital channels, including Email, Search, Social Media, PPC, Display & Video. We also look at the importance of data, tracking and measurement within digital campaigns.
Our Digital Marketing course is available at our training centre in The Shard, London or via virtual classroom. We also offer private training at a location of your choice across the UK, globally or online.
If you’re a business that’s looking to provide your teams with an extensive learning experience, we also offer a Digital Marketing Strategy Online course that will help teams to solidify their digital marketing knowledge and build a real-life strategy.
Who should attend:
Whether you’re a C-Level executive hoping to get a better understanding of your business's digital marketing plans or a graduate trying to break into the marketing industry, this course will solidify any existing knowledge and give a rounded view of the current digital marketing landscape.
If you’re in a finance, data science, or other non-activation media related role, you’ll benefit from learning about how media can be planned for maximum efficiency, and how to troubleshoot common challenges.
What you'll learn:
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the key principles of delivering effective digital marketing campaigns
- Clearly identify your marketing objectives and how to measure the success of individual tactics / your overall strategy
- Build an audience targeting strategy across different digital channels
- Select that digital channels that are appropriate for your brand and audience base
- Build integrated omni-channel campaigns rather than focusing on individual platforms and silos
- Marketing fundamentals
- Marketing in a digital world
- Principles of marketing effectiveness
- Introducing the Marketing Funnel
- Digital marketing channels
- Setting digital objectives
- Digital marketing measurement: Principles and metrics
- Utilising first, second and third-party data
- Targeting principles: Contextual and behavioural targeting
- The role of email
- Privacy and database management
- Principles for success
- The evolving search results
- How search engines evaluate content
- Keyword and content research
- Common SEO objectives
- Optimisation fundamentals
- The changing social media landscape
- The role of organic social
- Humanising your brand
- Building consumer trust
- Paid search objectives
- Ad formats and content
- Audience targeting
- The role of paid search
- Introduction to Google Ads
- The auction process
- Account structure
- Keywords bidding and Match Types
- Introduction to programmatic advertising
- The Google Display Network
- GDN Ad formats
- Youtube Ad formats
- GDN Audience segments
- Benefits and evolution
- Amazon spotlight
- Measurement principles and evolution
- Media platform measurement vs Analytics
- Introduction to Google Analytics 4
- Attribution introduction and use cases
If you’re looking to delve into some of the more specific channels covered in this course, why not start with our Email Marketing course, which will show you how to create and consolidate your email marketing strategy?