Want to ensure your best selling products appear on the first page of the shopping results? Our shopping specialists can help you on our Google Shopping training course.
Whether you are selling 20, 2200 or 200,000 products online, the challenges advertisers face are the same.
Led by one of our expert PPC team, this course has been designed to help online retailers get to grips with managing shopping campaigns.
Now that more people are clicking on Shopping Ads than ever before, it's even more important to understand what it takes to run a profitable campaign.
On this one day course, you’ll learn how to effectively manage your product feeds and run multiple shopping campaigns and how to provide your customers with better quality adverts relevant to their search.
Our Google Shopping course is available at our training centre in The Shard, London. We also offer private training courses which are ideal if you have a team you want to bring up to speed in the management of shopping campaigns.
Google Shopping1 day Classroom Course
By the end of the day you’ll have gained a solid understanding of how to set up and manage a product feed with the ability to grow, improve and run multiple shopping campaigns.
What will I learn?
- Create and optimise a data feed in line with Google’s best practice
- Create and optimise a shopping campaign in line with business objectives
- Effectively remarket products to users who have previously viewed on site
- Effectively market your products on mobile devices
- Launch and sell your products on Facebook and YouTube
Why should I take the course?
- What is it and where do the ads appear?
- Benefits of Google Shopping
- How does it work and how much does it cost?
- The shopping value chain
- Merchant Centre introduction
- Dashboard overview
- Merchant Centre navigability
- Finding and fixing errors
- Account linking and settings
- Data feed introduction
- Attribute explanation
- Create the perfect feed
- How to optimise a feed
- Importing and exporting your inventory
- Feed tips and best practice
- Shopping campaign set-up
- Campaign strategy options
- How to bid efficiently across product groups
- What’s the best mobile strategy?
- Dynamic remarketing
- Local inventory ads
- Shopping Trueview
- Tracking options
- Store set up and integration
- Targeting and bidding options
Upcoming CoursesView all
Our trainers are all seasoned experts that have extensive experience working in the industry. They will be happy to answer questions, on the day or post training as part of our ongoing support.
Food & Drink
We pride ourselves on providing our attendees with high quality food and refreshments. Both are available throughout the day and we cater for any dietary requirements for you.