GenAI is your collaborator. You need to work with, rather than against, these tools. This requires adapting your approach to task definition.
In this half day lab we’ll spend time looking at how to craft the right prompts; ones that create content that meets or even exceeds what you imagined. We’ll spend plenty of time looking at how you can generate consistent and brand-safe results from your prompts. This is particularly useful when you’re working as a team with the same brand parameters.
The lab closes with us adopting different personas, asking the AI to create in different styles based on a specific role it plays. Together, we'll critique the results based on what we've learned to finesse the model into better performance. This critical skill is what will set you up for adapting your style as prompting continues to evolve.
This Prompt Engineering course is available as a private training session that can be delivered via Virtual Classroom, or at a location of your choice in South Africa.
Who should attend:
This course is ideal for SMB owners performing their own marketing, senior marketing professionals, and senior business leaders, such as those working in sales.
What you'll learn:
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Craft prompts that generate the results you want
- Steer the LLM to better results by improving your prompts
- Create brand guidelines to encourage consistent results
- Adapt the style of results through adopting personas
- Review and critically evaluate your results
This lab is for people who already know the basics. If you don't, you could get left behind. You might benefit from taking our GenAI for Marketers: Fundamentals course first.
- How to craft your prompt
- Steer results, don't re-start
- How to create prompts that include your brand
- Adapting results for different products and segments
- Using personas in your prompts
- Evaluating the performance of your prompts