This one-day course focuses on giving you practical experience so that you can build on your fundamental knowledge of Search Ads 360.
During the session, you’ll learn how to efficiently create, edit and manage campaigns within the interface. We’ll show you how to work with bulksheets to create and edit campaigns, and use scheduled edits and automated rules to carry out tasks automatically.
You’ll also get the opportunity to explore the ins and outs of bid strategies and ad copy testing, and learn to utilize the reporting features within the Search Ads 360 platform. By the end of the session, you’ll have developed the skills and confidence needed to manage your campaigns within the platform.
Our Search Ads 360: Practical Workshop course is available as a private training session that can be delivered via Virtual Classroom or at a location of your choice in Australia.
Who should attend:
Whether you’re a paid search executive, analyst, specialist, manager or director, if you already have an understanding of why Search Ads 360 is a useful tool and want to gain practical experience before using the platform for your own campaigns, then this course is for you.
What you'll learn:
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Efficiently manage campaigns across engine account within the Search Ads 360 platform
- Adopt best practices for making changes in bulk
- Schedule and automate changes across accounts
- Follow best practice for managing bid strategies
- Utilize the extensive reporting features
- Creating new campaigns
- Copying campaigns
- Managing campaigns within Search Ads 360 interface
- Adding new campaigns, ad groups, keywords and ads in bulk
- Bulksheet edits
- Setting up automated notifications
- Setting up automated edits based on selected criteria
- Portfolio bid strategy overview
- Pre-implementation requirements
- Matching bid strategies to business objectives
- The Search Ads 360 ad copy testing process
- Performance reports
- Web queries
- Budget management
- Executive reports