Scrum and Kanban become powerful allies when combined together, as they each focus on solving completely different problems.
This two-day course is a perfect starting point for your teams to fully understand Scrum- and Kanban-related practices. We’ll show you how a mature Agile team can master both Scrum and Kanban.
The course is a mix of short talks, videos and hands-on exercises where you’ll put newfound skills into practice. We'll discuss how Scrum gives you discipline and Kanban gives you transparency and visibility to solve any problem.
This High-Performance Teams with Scrum and Kanban course is available as a private training session that can be delivered via Virtual Classroom, at our training centre in The Shard, or at a location of your choice in the UK.
Who should attend:
Whether you’re a manager, product owner, business analyst, software engineer, agile coach or scrum master, if you’re looking to get to grips with Scrum and Kanban to increase team performance, then this course is for you.
What you'll learn:
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Implement the right Agile cadence for your teams
- Explain Scrum roles and responsibilities
- Effectively manage your work by creating Kanban systems
- Properly measuring success from both process efficiency and business effectiveness
- Increase the predictability of your deliveries
- What it really is
- Why to embrace it
- Scrum puzzle
- Scrum with lego
- Create Kanban systems
- Kanban game (board game)
- Agile cadences
- Measuring success with outcomes
- Writing requirements