Agile is an approach to product or service development under which solutions evolve through the collaborative effort of self-organizing and cross-functional teams and their customer / end user.
It advocates adaptive planning, evolutionary development, early delivery, and continual improvement, while also encouraging rapid and flexible response to change.
Run by an experienced Agile trainer, this course will present the tenets of Agile methodologies using the Scrum framework as a primary example to demonstrate the approach’s benefits and challenges.
This Introduction to Agile using Scrum Framework course is available as a private training session that can be delivered via Virtual Classroom or at a location of your choice in Australia.
Who should attend:
This course is intended for business and project professionals in a variety of roles who want to learn more about Agile as a prelude to Agile project management and the use of a scrum framework adoption or migration. It's also suited for those who work on projects that require more flexibility and adaptability than a traditional approach.
What you'll learn:
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify basic concepts, core values, principles, and methodologies of Agile
- Address the myths, challenges, and benefits of Agile
- Define the Scrum framework
- Execute sprint ceremonies using Scrum framework and techniques
- Overview of Agile
- Core values of Agile
- Principles of Agile
- Common methodologies of Agile
- Overcome the myths and misunderstandings of Agile
- Agile culture and the challenges of using Agile
- The benefits of Agile
- Identify roles and responsibilities in Scrum
- Define the sprint ceremonies
- Estimate a Scrum project
- Conduct a sprint planning meeting
- Conduct a sprint
- Conduct a sprint review meeting
- Conduct a sprint retrospective meeting