From developing your brand identity to creating paid advertising campaigns, you’ll leave this course completely confident when it comes to using Twitter to generate awareness and drive action around your brand.
During the session, we’ll look at Twitter monitoring, engagement, analytics tools and tactics as well as going over the best techniques for creating organic reactive content.
We can tailor the content to your business needs, which is ideal if you have a team you want to bring up to speed on using the platform as a community, business development, customer service or research tool.
Our Twitter Marketing course is available as a private training session that can be delivered via Virtual Classroom or at a location of your choice in Australia.
Who should attend:
If you or your business want to learn how to use Twitter as a community tool and become confident using the platform, then this course is ideal for you.
What you'll learn:
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate the benefits Twitter will bring to your business
- Construct a tone of voice to create cut-through
- Develop a reactive content strategy
- Define clear Twitter objectives for your business
- Design Twitter paid advertising strategies
- The current Twitter landscape
- Twitter for business: what you need to consider
- How to build a brand on Twitter and grow your following
- Organic vs. paid activity
- Building a brand tone of voice: considerations
- Trend-jacking best practices
- Case studies
- Explore the different formats you can use on Twitter
- Reactive, proactive and planned content
- Content best practice including frequency and hashtags
- Content management tools
- How to use Twitter for advertising
- Determining different objectives for your campaign
- Know how to reach audiences with different targeting functions
- Know where to find the pixel and set up conversion tracking
- Different ad formats and when to use them
- Creative best practice
- Overview of Twitter Analytics
- How to optimize your Twitter campaigns to improve campaign performance