This one-day course looks at two platforms that will help to drive app installations; Apple Search Ads and Google App Campaigns.
You’ll get to explore the opportunities presented by Apple Search Ads, understand the search console, and learn about the differences between Basic and Advanced options, giving you the tools and knowledge to create the campaigns best suited to your objectives.
We’ll do the same with Google App Campaigns, delving into how they can work to promote your iOS and Android apps. You’ll learn where these ads appear, how to set up a campaign, best practices for your ad assets and how to optimise these campaigns for success.
Our Apple Search Ads & Google App Campaigns course is delivered via Virtual Classroom. We also offer it as a private training session that can be delivered virtually or at a location of your choice in the UK.
Who should attend:
This course is perfect for anybody responsible for promoting apps; whether app developers or those working with a business trying to encourage installations and action on their app. It’s also ideal for anyone working with a business that either currently has an app or has an app in development, and who wants to understand the marketing opportunities available.
What you'll learn:
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Create your own Apple Search ads campaigns following best practice
- Pull reports and measure results
- Optimise your app campaigns for your objectives
- Create your own Google App Campaigns with relevant, realistic goals
- Choose assets that will give you the best chance of success
- The App Store
- Introduction to Apple Search Ads
- The Search Ads Console
- Building an Apple Search Ads strategy
- Campaign structure
- Google Play
- Introduction to Google App Campaigns
- Campaign set-up
- Ad assets