This five-day course looks into the key channels digital marketers would consider in order to build an integrated digital marketing strategy, and the tools available to support these tactics.
Following the See, Think, Do, Care user journey, you’ll learn how to design a digital strategy and media plan within a real-world planning process; covering the full journey, from research to performance measurement.
With insights and approaches for incrementality vs. efficiency studies, audience-first planning, and data ethics, you'll leave feeling confident that you can get involved in challenging conversations regarding live media plans as well as the broader digital marketing landscape.
Our Digital Marketing Strategy & Planning course is available as a private training session that can be delivered via Virtual Classroom, at our training centre in The Shard, or at a location of your choice in the UK.
Who should attend:
Whether you’re a C-Level executive hoping to get a better understanding of your business's digital marketing plans or a graduate trying to break into the marketing industry, this course will solidify any existing knowledge and give a rounded view of the current digital marketing landscape.
If you’re in a finance, data science, or other non-activation media related role, you’ll benefit from learning about how media can be planned for maximum efficiency, and how to troubleshoot common challenges.
What you'll learn:
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe key media channels, and their respective benefits and challenges
- Explain how to design a holistic marketing strategy, and the benefits this yields
- Detail the digital marketing landscape, including recent trends and expected developments
- Build a media plan from inception to completion, including budget recommendations and forecasts
- List KPIs for each funnel stage, and how to measure these within the appropriate platforms, using the relevant attribution models
- Reviewing the digital ecosystem, evolution, trends, and landscape
- Introduction to media channels
- User behaviour and digital trends
- See, Think, Do, Care framework
- Media strategy and planning approach
- Build a digital marketing strategy with accompanying media plan across three days
- Detail formats, messaging, and platforms for each funnel stage
- Review measurement approaches and relevant tools for each funnel stage
- Build your own media strategy and channel plan using a real-world example
- Future of digital marketing and expected developments
- Implications of machine learning and AI
- Q&A / troubleshooting