DoubleClick Bid Manager is now known as Display & Video 360. Learn how to execute programmatic campaigns, leverage targeting capabilities and reporting within the Display & Video 360 platform.
Display & Video 360 is a next-generation demand side platform (DSP) providing trading desks, agencies, and advertisers with transparent media planning and buying across ad exchanges.
Display & Video 360's proprietary algorithms analyse every impression and optimises buying in real time to meet advertisers’ marketing objectives.
Display & Video 360 is fully integrated with the Google Marketing Platform, streamlining workflows, reporting and enabling true cross-channel buying is a great advantage.
View our Display & Video 360 courses below, which are available at our training centre in The Shard, London or a location of your choice.
Display & Video 360 courses
Display & Video 360 Fundamentals
- Programmatic & Display & Video 360 - the building blocks
- Platform hierarchy and campaign setup
- Media supply and targeting
- Basic in-platform reporting
YouTube Buying in Display & Video 360
- How to buy YouTube advertising through DV360
- Identify when to use the different TrueView formats
- How to set up, run and optimise TrueView campaigns
- Performance reporting
Negotiation, set up and troubleshooting PMPs
- How to successfully run a PMP
- Benefits of a Private Marketplace
- Best practices around deal negotiations
- Understand programmatic buying capabilities
Data Targeting in Display & Video 360
- Why use data targeting
- Types of data available for Display & Video 360
- How to plan to use data in your campaigns
- Performance reporting
Practices for Success in Display & Video 360
- Ways of accessing media
- Bidding models
- Campaign optimisation methodology
- Cross device and reporting best practices
Multi-channel Campaigns in Display & Video 360
- Best practices for Mobile, Video, TrueView and Native campaigns
- Optimisation methodology
- Types of creatives
- Using creatives from different Adserver Sources
Brand Safety in Display & Video 360
- How to use Active View reporting
- Brand safety features
- How to optimise based on brand safety and viewability reports
- Best practices for running campaigns
Our trainers are all seasoned experts that have extensive experience working in the industry. They will be happy to answer questions, on the day or post training as part of our ongoing support.
Food & Drink
We pride ourselves on providing our attendees with high quality food and refreshments. Both are available throughout the day and we cater for any dietary requirements for you.