If you don't have a sound conversion tracking strategy, you won’t have a good understanding of how your campaigns have performed.
This advanced course will cover best practices for planning your tracking strategy, as well as the different types of Campaign Manager 360 conversion pixels and which insights you can draw from them.
The session focuses on providing you with a good understanding of Floodlight mechanics, as well as the tagging process and how to communicate between teams within your organisation.
We’ll discuss best practices around how to identify your tags and how to troubleshoot them, as well as how to set up Floodlight deployment strategies. You’ll also look at how to plan your conversion strategy and why Custom Floodlight Variables give added value in terms of reporting as well as audience building.
Our Floodlight & Post Event Tracking in Campaign Manager 360 course is delivered via Virtual Classroom. We also offer it as a private training session that can be delivered virtually or at a location of your choice in the UK.
Who should attend:
This course is ideal if you’re a website developer, ad operation specialist, account manager, or director who manages digital campaigns and wants to learn more about data capture from the data layer.
What you'll learn:
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Use post-event tracking with Campaign Manager 360 conversion pixels
- Implement best practices when creating audiences from conversion pixels
- Synch conversion pixels with other Google tools such as DV360
- Manage linking to approved third-party app install tracking solutions
- Explain the concept of data layer and how to capture website data
- Efficiently manage website tagging pixels and understand tracking technology and its mechanics
- GMP overview recap
- Advertiser hierarchy
- CM360 advanced integrations (across GMP platforms)
- Conversion tracking
- Land / Sale
- Best practices
- Custom Floodlight Variables (CFVs)
- First-party data / Custom audience creation
- Floodlight anatomy
- Floodlight formats (GST, Iframe, Image)
- Conversion attribution workflow (from view and from click)
- Data layer activation
- Deployment strategy
- Where to place your pixels
- Tag management system
- Conversion attribution workflow (tech)
- Floodlight hierarchy
- Floodlight reference table
- Remarketing list
- DCO product level retargeting
- Concept and overview
- Set-up process (scheduling reports and send to recipient)