Led by one of our experienced Google Marketing Platform trainers, this course covers all the aspects of attribution in Campaign Manager 360 – from the Floodlight tags set-up foundation to insights analysis best practices.
We'll share best practices when it comes to cross-channel attribution in Campaign Manager 360, covering everything from data integration to data insights and interpretation.
Throughout the session, you’ll also learn how to plan your conversion strategy, as well as best practices to integrate your media channels to ensure that you have a full view of your activity when it comes to attribution.
Toward the end of the course, we’ll have an in-depth review of attribution reporting in Campaign Manager 360; you’ll leave knowing how to transform the insights you gain from reports into strategic action that will boost your campaign’s performance.
Our Attribution in Campaign Manager 360 course is available as a private training session that can be delivered via Virtual Classroom or at a location of your choice in the UK.
Who should attend:
Whether you’re a data analyst, account manager, performance or strategy manager, this course is ideal if you want to understand how to integrate all of your channels in Campaign Manager 360. It’s also useful if you want to move away from last click attribution and need help interpreting the data you get from Attribution Reporting.
What you'll learn:
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the benefits of cross-channel attribution
- Identify the differences when building attribution models in Google products
- Build a conversions tracking strategy
- Track all your media channels in Campaign Manager 360
- Set up attribution models
- Gain insights from attribution reporting
- Action those insights to increase campaign efficiency
- Introduction to cross-channel attribution
- Google attribution solutions
- Benefits of attribution in Campaign Manager 360
- Introduction to Floodlight tags
- Floodlight tagging strategy
- Mobile app conversions
- Offline conversions
- Display Ads
- Affiliates, email and others
- Rule-based vs data-driven models
- Custom models set-up
- Data-driven introduction and set-up
- Data-driven attribution for Search Ads 360 bid strategy
- Data-driven attribution for Display & Video 360 bid strategy