This one-day course focuses on familiarizing you with programmatic optimization processes, and will give you insights into everything from planning and activating your campaigns to KPI-specific optimizations you can implement.
During the session, we’ll cover topics and themes such as pacing, inventory, site exclusions, bidding strategies, frequency caps and many more. By the end of the day, you have an in-depth insight into different optimization levels, and will be able to manage the delivery of your programmatic campaigns more efficiently, driving success.
Our Traders Best Practices in Display & Video 360 course is delivered via Virtual Classroom. We also offer it as a private training session that can be delivered virtually or at a location of your choice in the US.
Who should attend:
This course is perfect for programmatic media managers, agency traders and account executives who already know how to run campaigns and set-up, but are now ready to get their campaigns to the next level of performance.
What you'll learn:
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Leverage the optimization capabilities of Display & Video 360
- Implement basic campaign optimization
- Understand how manual and automated bidding works
- Optimize strategies for different types of campaigns
- Know when to adjust the different targeting sources in Display & Video 360
- Interpret in-platform reporting in Display & Video 360
- Planning for success: audience planning, marketing objectives and KPIs
- Reach and performance forecasting
- Planning tool
- Activation checklist
- Service-level agreements
- Prospecting basics
- Pacing views
- Automated Bid strategies in DV360
- Creative optimization
- Frequency management
- Optimization for different KPIs
- Conversion optimization best practices
- Interpreting and combining insights from basic reporting and dashboards
- Data-driven decision-making