Whether you're an existing customer or considering using Analytics 360, our one day Analytics 360 course will uncover ways to help improve the performance of your enterprise through this integrated platform.
Analytics 360 acts like a light Data Management Platform (DMP) enabling you to target relevant ads and website experiences to your audiences.
On this one day, hands-on course you’ll learn about the key feature differences between the free and enterprise Analytics 360 product and the central role it plays in marketing and website optimization.
Our expert trainers are experienced users of the tool and will advise how to understand user journeys using Custom Funnels, as well as share best practice for how to design a basic audience strategy for analysis and remarketing.
You’ll also learn how to integrate Analytics 360 with AdWords, DoubleClick Bid Manager or DoubleClick for Publishers to share first party data to drive marketing efficiencies.
Our Analytics 360 course is offered as a private training session. We can tailor the content to your business needs, which is ideal if you have a team that you want to bring up to speed in configuring Analytics 360 to generate reliable, insightful reports to serve the rest of the business.
Analytics 360PrivateClassroom Course
To help you get the most out of Analytics 360, we will help you with planning and prioritizing the features that your organization needs to implement. You'll gain an understanding of how to integrate and interpret Google Marketing Platform campaign data for campaign performance reporting and attribution.
Upon completion of this small-group, hands-on course, you will come away with an understanding of the business benefits of the various features and how to position this tool as a cornerstone of your company’s digital marketing and website optimization strategy.
What will I learn?
- Explain the main differences between the free and the enterprise product
- Determine whether your company needs a rolled-up reporting view of brands, regions or devices
- Create your own Custom Funnels to visualise conversion processes and drop-offs
- Design a basic audience strategy for analysis and remarketing
- Utilise Google BigQuery to circumnavigate data silos and power Data Studio dashboards
- Integrate and interpret Google Marketing Platform campaign data for campaign performance reporting and attribution
Why should I take this course?
- Understanding the web analytics lifecycle
- Measurement planning and core data elements
- Google Analytics 360 Suite overview
- Analytics 360 - feature benefits and set up
- Data limits and unsampled data
- Segmentation and audience sharing
- Customer journey visualization - Custom Funnels
- The BigQuery integration
- The Google Marketing Platform reporting, attribution and audience sharing integration