Brand Safety in Display & Video 360
Learn techniques to protect your brand in the programmatic space and maximise user exposure online.
This one day course aims to equip Programmatic Traders with the ability to optimise programmatic campaigns towards brand safety goals.
You'll learn tricks to ensure you are maximising ad viewability, protecting against fraud and doing the best possible campaign management to display ads on relevant brand-safe content.
The session will allow you to walk away knowing you know how best to protect the brand you are representing when working on Display & Video 360.
Our Brand Safety in Display & Video 360 course is offered as a private training or webinar session. We are happy to tailor the content to your business needs.
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this course you’ll walk away with the ability to:
- Use Active View reporting in DV360
- Comfortably use the different brand safety features within DV360
- Optimise campaigns based on all the brand safety features available
- Run campaigns with brand safety targeting and viewability goals
- Report on Viewability performance, ad verification and ad fraud
- Why should marketers care?
- Display & Video 360's built-in controls
- Topline functions to maintain brand control
- Ad fraud
- Active View
- Fraud Protection
- Content/ Audience Verification and GRPs
- Brand/ Sales Lifts & Offline conversions API
Industry Standards and Display & Video 360's Approach
Creating Brand Safety Guidelines
Display & Video 360’s Brand Safety & Measurement Solutions
Implementing Brand Safety Controls
- Digital Content Labels
- Sensitive Classifiers
- Channels (Blacklists/Whitelists)
Brand Safety Tips
- Things to consider when working with Viewability, Brand Safety and Verification
- Best practices
- Common pitfalls and how to address them
Programmatic Campaign Setup and Monitoring
- Setting up campaigns with brand safety controls