This one-day Social Commerce training course, delivered in person or virtually, is designed to help marketers set up for shopping for business across key social media platforms.
With Social commerce expected to reach $1.2 trillion globally by 2025 – a growth that’s three times faster than traditional ecommerce – this session will talk through the trends of shopping on social media whilst giving you the skills to set up and market products via organic, paid and creator strategies, helping turn your followers into customers.
You’ll leave with fundamental skills relating to social shopping for business, and with the tools to understand how product feeds operate and how to facilitate social commerce strategic conversations with agencies and teams.
Our Social Commerce course is delivered via Virtual Classroom. We also offer it as a private training session that can be delivered virtually or at a location of your choice in the US.
Who should attend:
This training course is designed for social media and marketing practitioners looking to set up shopping across the key social media platforms – Meta and TikTok.
What you'll learn:
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain how social commerce is shaping the way consumers shop
- Develop an understanding of how social platforms are set up for shopping
- Describe how to set up a Shop on Meta and TikTok
- Explain how product feeds operate
- Articulate best practice for marketing shoppable products across social media platforms
- What is social commerce?
- Social commerce vs. ecommerce vs. social selling
- How social commerce is changing the way consumers shop
- What platforms offer social commerce?
- The role of social commerce of at each stage of the marketing funnel
- Audiences and trends associated with social commerce
- How to set up your shop across key social media platforms (Meta and TikTok)
- Adding and segmenting products in your catalogue
- Setting up product pins
- Platform policies
- Introduction and requirements
- Catalog and step-by-step
- Dynamic creative set-up
- What it is and how it works
- Platforms that offer live shopping
- Why brands should be using live shopping to reach customers
- Formats and features
- Tips and best practices
- Considerations across different platforms
- Available formats to promote your shop including creator partnerships
- Optimization best practices