As a certified Adobe Analytics Partner, we'll help you improve your digital strategy and meet your online business goals.
Led by one of our in-house Analytics experts, who will share the experience they have gained working directly on multiple client campaigns, this Adobe Analytics course is intended for beginners and intermediate users. You’ll gain the confidence to report, segment and use Adobe Analytics data to inform your business decisions.
It’s the perfect starting point for anyone new to or with basic knowledge of the Adobe Analytics Platform, or for anyone looking to achieve the Adobe Analytics Certification for Architect, Developer or Business Practitioner.
Our Adobe Analytics course is available as a private training session that can be delivered via Virtual Classroom or at a location of your choice in Australia.
Who should attend:
This course is for new and intermediate Adobe Analytics users, and gives them the opportunity to gain practical knowledge in terms of what this system can really offer.
What you'll learn:
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the capabilities and limitations of Adobe Analytics
- Utilise Adobe Analytics functionality and reports
- Identify the main reports that will add value to your business
- Navigate and use the Workspace dashboarding interface and features
- Better understand your audience and how they behave on your site
- Adobe Analytics fundamentals
- Data collection and scoping
- Building blocks of reporting
- Key dimensions and metrics
- eVars, Props and Events
- Measurement planning
- Pre-configured reports: functionality
- Audience reports
- Acquisition reports and campaign tracking
- Engagement reports
- Conversion reports
- Working with segments in Adobe Analytics
- Exercise: creating a segment
- Constructing calculated metrics
- Creating custom date ranges
- Introduction to Projects
- Projects deep-dive: constructing a dashboard
- Hands-on Projects exercises