This one-day course will give you a high-level strategic understanding of how to maximize Display & Video 360, Search Ads 360 and the Analytics products within the Google Marketing Platform.
We'll cover how each product works, their benefits, and how they best work together to meet your business and marketing needs. At the end of the course, you should feel confident with having a top level overview of what each product does and how it can help your business grow.
Our Google Marketing Platform Principles course is delivered via Virtual Classroom. We also offer it as a private training session that can be delivered virtually or at a location of your choice in South Africa.
Who should attend:
This course is ideal if you want to gain a better understanding of how to tactically use the advertising and analytics solutions within the Google Marketing Platform.
What you'll learn:
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the products that make up Display & Video 360, Search Ads 360 and GA4
- Explain the benefits of the Google Marketing Platform offering for your business
- Explain the main differences between the free and enterprise GA4 product and how to get unsampled data
- Integrate and interpret Display & Video 360 and Campaign Manager data for campaign performance and attribution
- Create Analytics audiences with Display & Video 360 or Ads Manager
- Overview of the Google Marketing Platform
- Programmatic Media and Creative solutions in Google Marketing Platform
- Display and Video 360: Campaigns module, Audiences module, Creative module, Inventory module & Insights module
- Campaign Manager: ad serving principles, tags, pixels, floodlights, reporting and attribution capabilities
- Search Ads 360: benefits, bidding and optimization models, measurement and reporting capabilities
- Studio: Rich Media and Dynamic creative capabilities
- Google Analytics fundamental principles
- GA4 feature benefits
- Data limits and unsampled data
- The BigQuery integration overview
- The Google Marketing Platform reporting, attribution and audience sharing integration