A person joins LinkedIn every two seconds, all adding to the global database of over 800 million users. On this course, you’ll gain the skills you need to find your target audience within this global user base.
We’ll start off by discussing the importance of content marketing on LinkedIn, and talk about the best types of content for your ads to help meet your business goals.
You’ll learn how to budget and plan your campaigns, as well as how to optimize and use A / B testing to ensure that your ads are as effective as possible. We’ll end the day talking about the best ways to create reports and ensure that actionable insights are fed back into your LinkedIn strategy.
By the end of the session, you’ll be able to use LinkedIn Campaign Manager to build ads that can help you reach your customers to drive awareness, consideration and conversion.
Our LinkedIn Marketing course is delivered via Virtual Classroom. We also offer it as a private training session that can be delivered virtually or at a location of your choice in South Africa.
Who should attend:
If you’re looking to maximize your results on LinkedIn, then this is the course for you. Attending this course will give you the confidence to create compelling content and use LinkedIn Campaign Manager to build a wide variety of campaigns designed to meet your business objectives. The course is suitable for business owners or a professional in a marketing, PR or content role.
What you'll learn:
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Plan and execute engaging content for the platform
- Target relevant audiences and build audience lists
- Create a LinkedIn campaign to meet business objectives
- Optimize your LinkedIn campaigns to improve efficiency
- Use Campaign Manager to report on the metrics that matter
- New features and updates
- Current platform statistics
- LinkedIn usage by audiences
- Rock your profile
- Company pages and their features
- Content formats and when to use them
- Content best practice
- Full-funnel campaign planning
- Building audiences natively in LinkedIn
- Building Matched and Lookalike audiences
- Aligning audiences to the marketing funnel
- LinkedIn campaign structure
- Campaign objectives and when to use them
- How to forecast budgets and know what bids to use
- LinkedIn ad formats and when to use them
- Creative best practice
- Case studies
- Identifying the pixel in Campaign Manager
- Setting up conversion tracking
- Optimization and A / B testing to improve campaign performance
- Analyzing data in Campaign Manager